The Long Winter is OVER!

You know when your in the middle of it... the middle of YOUR long winter? Feeling like your in a cave and keep searching but cant find your way out? I am here.. I am proof that if you just don't give up SOMEDAY you will be out of that Long Winter.
I had years of winter before... years of when i kept thinking .. surely someday .. it wont be like this. The extra weight, the exhaustion, the stress i carried around for years. ... For the last 2 years ..i have had seasons of doubt. But the longer i stick with it.. the shorter the periods of winter last.

My latest Long Winter is OVER! I have made it through doubt, worry, and wondering if my life will ever be like it use to be. If it would ever again be active and positive, and making and reaching goals. I am thrilled to be back! To be out of that darkness and constant self-doubt and back to working hard, sweating, and feeling great about myself. I LOVE the different person I am when I am eating healthy and working out. Its a different me.

Today was upper body... just finished a great heart pumping workout while watching the biggest looser :) ... chest press, flies, shoulder flies, bicep curls, and tri extensions :) .... my arms are like jello but my mind and heart are not :) I am ready to go! ready to make it to the next level!

Tomorrow morning the kids and I are running in a local 5k race..... I will post pictures and tell you allll about it after wards!

If you are in the middle of YOUR long winter... just hang in there... keep focusing on tomorrow.. because someday the seasons will change and you will be where you want to be instead of where you have to be.

Comments

Josha said…
Hello, Spring!!
I just can't wait for tomorrow's post!!!!!