Run done before 9am !

"why didnt i think of this before????...
working out first thing in the morning.. wow.. what a concept.

Lots of the mental reasons i struggled with are just GONE when i get up and just DO IT!

GET UP,
GET DRESSED,
LACE UP THOSE SHOES
AND
JUST DOOOOOOOO IT.
(no fussin about "trying to squeeze in time" or "i just dont feel like it" or "i have this and that that needs to be done first" .. its just DONE>)

wow.. amazing how well it works.. should have thought of that earlier :) hehe

Just off the treadmill.. 5 min walk for warm up.. ran 35 min alternating 3 mins of running and 2 mins of walking. not quite 3 miles. It was great.. I got that "OH I FEEL GREAT" feeling again.. hadnt had that in a while.. right at mile 2 :) like i could run forever.

Ran while i watched the biggest looser on my computer. Loving that show :) Talk about motivating.. if THOSE people can run, jump, and lift carrying all that extra weight..
whats my excuse with only 15lbs extra?

Comments

Josha said…
wow, nike should use that as their slogan or something...
just do it
Josha said…
oh, girl, I came back looking for Phriday Photos!
JRo said…
I love working out in the am... but in this life stage I am not able to make it work.

I used to workout at 5am, because my brain did not come up with great excuses like it could at 5 when I got off work! ;)

You have your fire back! How are the super clean eats going?

Where are the friday pics?