The Quest for Good Eats

OK gals..
i am on a mission..
to get back to the way i use to eat :) I have some old favorites as far as recipes..
I am on the search for new and exciting recipes to fuel this body of mine :)
I found THIS site that has some great videos ...
of one of my old favorites of oatmeal pancakes .. but i lost the recipe :( but the link above has a video for it :) so its going back on my meal plan :)

My main goal this week is to eat squeaky clean and drink that water!

So. I just if you are reading this.. consider yourself tagged..
  • sometime this week post your favorite recipes for healthy eats :)

MONDAY UPdate


I just ate these.. and loved them!

Comments

JRo said…
I like this shake and bake recipe. I do not remember where I saw it, so I cannot give the genius credit!

1 Package dry Ranch dressing mix
1/2 to 3/4 cup bread crumbs
Combine in a gallon size baggie, add chicken tenderloins and SHAKE!

Bake at 350 till cooked through (less than 7 minutes each side)

I always seem to overcook chicken, but this stays delightfully moist. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!