Just dont feel like it today? WATCH THIS! (After run UPDATED)

make sure and watch all the videos.. awesome.. i am so inspired by this guy
wow.





UPDATE! 9:53 PM

Just finished a 4 mile run on the treadmill.
not worrying about time these days... just distance :)
I didn't feel good until mile 2 :) ... and i feel GREAT now that i finished!

I am off to stretch some more and hydrate :)

determined to get it back.

Happy Running!


here you see my "fancy" set up where i can watch tv on my computer while i run :)

Comments

Josha said…
I just read his story the day before yesterday. Amazing! Thanks for sharing...hadn't seen the video.
Sarah said…
Watched this yesterday when you linked to it on fb. I should have watched it again today. I didn't get my run in early and no, I did NOT feel like it later!! I just went for a fast walk with the dog.

I do, indeed, love your computer pedastal! Very fancy!