still kickin

wow what a crazy week and almost half! .. we have officially survived the Flu... and all are mostly feeling well and back to normal. :) we will are "blessed" with a bit of coughing which happens mostly at night when i am trying to sleep.. but its getting better :)
I woke up this morning finally feeling back to normal! Flu Demon had a big hold on me for sure :)

I will begin working out again tomorrow... my plan for until monday is to just work back up to just being active :) and hope to be back on plan on Monday :)

I have been working on my kitchen redo... heres some pictures.

above is the before picture.... tan and white and pink :) yes.. i have a pink kitchen.. original 1950s pink with oven, stove, and sink to match :) I like it cause ... well.. who else do you know that has pink counter tops etc?


I have been wanting to add more color to our house for while now.. so i started with the kitchen.... I painted the ceiling a high gloss white which really makes it look crisp and clean :)

the colors together remind me of cup cake holders ... you know the old paper kind? pink, yellow, light green and white :) I still have to add some scripture or other things above the cabinets... but that might be a while :)

more later! (tomorrow after i workout :)
signed
happily flufree:)

Comments

Josha said…
I cannot believe the wonderful pinkness in your kitchen! I love that you haven't changed it! The oven is so great looking! The yellow really showcases the pink retro look, and I really love it!
I'm so glad you're back to pseudo-normal! Missed ya!
Unknown said…
ohh so bright I love it!!

Are you doing the reg P90X or the newer program I want to try it but,not sure if its for me. Seems really hardcore!
JRo said…
OOH! You may have my DREAM kitchen! I LOVE all things 50's! Pink countertops? What a dream! Seriously, I so love it. It does look like my favorite cupcake liners! Such greatness!

Oh yeah, glad you guys are over the flu too! hehe!