Running and feeling good again!

I ran today at the kids track practice. I have no idea how many times i went round and round and round the track.. but figure its close or over 3 miles for sure. I ran one mile right behind a long legged 12 year old! that was fun! The rest of the miles i ran 3 mins walked 2 like the plan says :)

feeling stronger everyday and I am so happy to be able to say that!

busy day today. I teach art class tonight to 10 kids in my house.. so i am off to get the house clean and do errands to get ready :)

more tomorrow after legs ..

OH
and need to be inspired?

watch this
.. (i watch most on my computer while i lifted weights wednesday)
and
check the guy out! (he was in the video above!)

Heres a question:
if a 72 year old woman can finish an iron man triathlon .........whats my excuse?
SEVENTY TWO!

Comments

Josha said…
life rolls on....
:)
Great job on your run!
Josha said…
Happy Saturday!