Just realized...

ok so I am up way to late .. but i tried to sleep and couldnt so i got up and ate a few triscuits and some skim m. cheese stick.
then i realized i havent posted today..
so here is what i did.

I worked out at track today while the kids were running.

walk a lap to warm up.
1 set of bleachers to make sure
12. 10. 8. 6 of slow walking DEEP bending lunges .. the kind where the back knee almost touches the ground. I focused on slow movements and sometimes held the position until i was 'shaky' in the legs.
walk half a lap.
do 5 "jump ups"on a platform that was about 2 feet off the ground.
grabbed a concrete ball and did a set of deadlifts, the a set of squats, then deadlifts.
did a few more walking lunges
then a few more bleachers

and stretched.

I planned on lifting a few weights when i got home but my legs were spent.. so i didnt :)

eats were good today.
breakfast eggs and toast with tea
lunch HUGE veggie salad with lean ham and triscuit
snack almonds and a few dark choc morsels
supper speg. with turkey meat, bread, and a few low amount of noodles, green beans. tea
bed snack.. triscuits and m cheese stick

looking forward to a run tomorrow before breakfast.. my feet seem a bit tender but it was cause i was on them a lot today cleaning. I am so ready to get this weight off so my feet dont hurt anymore :) .. just weeks away from being pain free.. i hope :)

Comments