LBW done and its only 635 am!!!!!!!!!!!!(UPDATED)

Set the alarm for 6am. Woke up very tired. Got up anyway.
Not tired anymore.
Heart pumpin.
Body sweatin.
Mind relaxed and ready to get on with the day.

LBW:
Squats 12. 10. 8. 6
Deadlifts: 12. 10. 8. 6.
lunges: set of 24 DEEP bend lunges as burnouts
Abwork: ex. ball crunches 1 set of 24 1 set of 12 1 set of 24 1 set of 12

so happy i have it done before the kids are up.. nice quiet time to think.

I am off to teach.... better get going.

OH and I failed to mention that Feb 3rd was my official ONE MONTH with NO Sodas! now.. to make it 2 :)

8.29pm
UPDATE:

LOVED working out this morning.. made my day just go by so GREAT. One problem. ...
now i am tired.. and its only 830 :) I had my moments of "oh i am tired" but mostly it was a great day :) well worth getting up early to get it over with so it isnt on my mind allllll day. :)

Good news.. I am SORE already :)

Comments