Photo Phriday on Saturday (UPDATED)

mural progress from today. spent 6 hours working on the rocks, tree and sky above the tree..
yes.. the tree will have leaves :) but i have to wait for this to dry :) and LOTS more vegetation will be there too.. flowers.. etc :)
New style for my long runs :) I am liking the ability to braid the hairs :)
Su misses me after being gone..
this is just before my run on Phriday :)

more after upper body workout

UPDATE:
YEAH see..
I am right.. I MUST get the workout done first thing in the morning.
here it is almost 1025pm and no workout..
well I did 2 sets of chest and 1 set of bis but then got called away...
I am doing 25 pushups and calling it good enough.

more tomorrow after i run (maybe in the rain.. i hope and pray)

UPDATED (again) 1037
ok.. scratch that.
I decided i could squeeze it in..
heres what i did
2 sets of chest flies
1 set of curls count of 12
24 pushups mens style :)
1 set of curls count of 12 with 20lbs each hand
tri extensions 24
5 pushups with hands on the exer. ball.
1 set of curls count of 12 with 15 each
1 set of shoulder flies
6 pushups mens style :)

I am like jello.. so i am calling it good enough :)

Comments

Josha said…
your "good enough" is more than most! Great job, and love the braids, Supergal!