URGH and my day

well my foot is still feeling like its wanting to be an issue URGH.. makes me mad.. but what can i do..
so today i walked while the kids were at track.. 2miles.

I keep holding on to my someday.


Today was my day for healthy eats ... if i cant get those long runs in i am going to have to be particularly spot on with my eats to keep making progress.
I am happy with today... and frustrated at the same time. (is that possible?)
I am happy because:
  • I added NO sugar to my ever so slightly sweetened tea :) You see I use to sweeten it in the pitcher to my husbands liking (just a slight sweetness) and then i would add 2 or 3 TEASPOONS to my glass .... but not anymore. not today.
  • I had NO tortilla chips today .. i made my 100% wheat ones out of whole wheat flour tortillas.
  • I had salad twice today. :) both along with other meals :)
  • I tried a new recipe and LOVED it:)
I am frustrated because:
  • I am craving sugar like crazy and it just makes me mad it has such a hold on me.
  • I have been putting myself down all day today with my self talk. You know how it feels when you are wearing those jeans that USE to be loose and now they are tight.. that reminder alllll day that you aren't what you use to be... URGH. I am so mad at myself for gaining this weight back. URGH.

so.. heres to another day of progress. I am hoping another day of rest will have my foot back so i can run on Wednesday. If not I will walk. (gotta do what i can)..

Comments

Josha said…
sounds like a good day on the food front! what happened to that bicycle? and what about walking the bleachers for hiits while you are needing to rest the foot? and...have you looked for a brace or a wrap? There are all kinds of them because runners are notorious for foot and knee pain. Look on runnersworld.com.
It's a great day, too, because you didn't give up!