where to start (AGAIN)

well.. i should be use to this by now... figuring out where to start or start over again.. i have done this enough times this year it should be easy for me :)

i guess i will 'restart' the marathon training.. with 40 min sessions during the week and start with week 2 or 3 as my long runs. I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS! its like i am on a stupid hamster wheel and can make any progress!!! urgh. but what else is there to do but keep going.

I will still be doing bfl for weights .. it was working great before i got sick :)

so thats the plan.. which more simply is a plan not to quit :)

I feel like I need a friend who will actually run a race with me .. a 5k or 10k .. anything :) course i guess i could just run it with my daughter huh? hum.

ready to start feeling like an athlete again and not a frumpy housewife ... i am tired of wearing the same pair of jeans all the time cause the others are too tight, i am tired of having to adjust my jeans over my baby skin belly (which is bigger than it use to be), i am tired of my shirts being a tad too tight .... and i refuse to go buy new clothes.... i am ready to be the size i use to be .... and wish it would just happen NOW please and thank you very much.

oh well. have to put the work in to get the results right?

more after i walk run at track.


236pm... just back from lunch but wanted to "report" i ran a mile at track without feeling like i was going to die! that was nice! the cool air felt great to my lungs.. and although i did have some issues with coughing ...i think it helped work out some junk :) ... so.. add another lap to that (after a short break) and its 1000 meter run that i did today :)

Comments

Laura said…
Like you said...keep going. At least you haven't stopped. I'm with ya on the clothes thing.
Josha said…
1000 meters in honor of your 1000th post! I wish I could come run a 10k with you. That's my favorite distance so far. I'd be happy to plan a virtual 10K! Please, please? I'll make you a shirt!!! (sung in a tantalizing chant)
JoAnn said…
Talked about you on my blog today :) Love ya! JJ
Anonymous said…
Hey! Just emailed you back (in case it didn't make it to your inbox). Thanks again for your advice!

Christy
JRo said…
Oh Oh! Lets have Josha make all of us that do the virtual 10K a shirt! I will send her funds to pay for mine! :-D I am still so envious of the last one she made you! hehe!

Ps, did I mention I am game for a 10K? My running buddy will run with me too! She is not a blogger though...
Josha said…
Yessss, I'll make us all a tee! Here are some ideas for the date:
St Patricks day is the 17th of march...a tuesday
first day of spring is the 20th...a friday, so sat. the 21st might be good
april fool's day..a wed.

Not easter, cuz my family does a "together" thing that is a pretty big deal to my kids

Earth day is April 22...a wednesday, so maybe the weekend following that?