1000th

wow .. where does time go? YIKES... 1000 posts????? thats just nuts!

ok .. is it a sad day or an exciting day? I havent decided.
This officially is my 1000th post on this blog. I am wondering where the time went and thinking surely by now i would have found better things to do with my time than post 1000 times on a blog. But the truth is . this blog keeps me going.... keeps me movin.. and keeps me from returning to the person i use to be :) I havent reached all my goals yet .. . and if injury and illness are any indication i probably never will! BUT.... i will keep trying :)

so.. heres a celebration of 1000! and what it really represents..

my refusal to quit! :)



i walked 3 laps and jogged about 200 meters at noon today and thought i would die! hopefully friday i will be feeling a bit better and able to do more... but today's goal was reached. "focus on being active again" :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy 1000th post! that is awesome! It is funny how our blogs just seem to keep pulling us along. and think of all the great people you have "met" along the way. I know my life is blessed to be able to share this journey with you! Life happens! Keep going for your goals!! never give up!
p.s. love your kitchen pics!
Josha said…
Happy 1000th Day!
My sweet daughter is very sick suddenly. We'll see who else is affected...my turn for a hiatus? Hope not!
Great job being active today! Progress! 1000 posts ago, you wouldn't have gotten out there like you did today, 1000 posts later! congrats!
Unknown said…
Congrats on your 1000th post! I still read your blog every chance i get. I just don't always get much time to comment. Trying to do better but,I have a tornado running around lol