Dust in the Wind!

I AM SSSSSOOOOOOO SORE!!!!! :) ahhhh progress :)



This isnt from today but this is what the sky looked like alll day.. from about 930 am on. the wind blew up to 50mph..

definately not running weather!



but.. despite the weather ..... I made myself run!

30 mins on the treadmill while i watched the biggest looser :)

After I ran i ate supper.. that I had made for the family an hour earlier..


It was yummy!

I have been meat free since Sunday :) and I am feeling great!

I haven't decided yet if its just because I am eating no meat OR the fact that I am eating a LOT more veggies. :)

This dish i made is brown rice with seasoning, onion and egg. The veggies are from a frozen pack and i added zucchini and yellow squash!

ok.. all for now..
gotta go watch the latest episode of lost :) and see if i get lost (again).. that show is a bit confusing :)

Comments

Josha said…
I'm sore too. :)
So glad you ran and ate on target! Your smile is the best!