Up for a Challenge????? 4 Weeks 2 Fit

"4 Weeks 2 to Fit" Challenge!

Heres what you get to do..

you get to take two before photos. (front and back)
and
then you get to run jump lift swim ... whatever..you fitness plan requires.. for 4 weeks

then
you get to take
after photos


AT the end you will post both before and after photos and answer a short questionaire (that i will post for you to copy) and post it on your blog.

at the end you will get a little jpg to post on your blog :) IF you complete the challenge. and we might just have a outside fitness person vote on the finishers in different catagories. :)

here are the "rules"
1. your goal must be to workout 6 days a week.
2. You need to have specific goals in mind (ie.. running farther, fast or lifting more) be specific
3. You need to focus on possitive healthy nutrition during this time and pick ONE thing to go without this month (ie.. no cokes, or no cakes or no cookies)
4. You need to try as you might to post your workouts everyday, even if it is just "i did it" as soon as you are finished so we can all gain encouragement and inspiration from you :)

OK.
Any takers?

Heres my befores

Yikes.. these arent very good on here.. i will post some more befores tomorrow :)

Start day for me is April 28th 2009


I had a great upper body workout a few minutes ago...
I did 12. 10.8.6 and burnouts on chest, shoulders, back and bis
i also did those 10 burpees that will def be leaving me sore tomorrow :)
Plan on a great 40 min run tomorrow.


I am so looking forward to being fit again.

Comments

Josha said…
i'm in. haffta put some thought into the goals and take pics.
now, i want to see a video of your burpees and i want to see a smile on your face like his!
JRo said…
Oooh, I think I can do this... Would Saturday be too late of a start date? I need to prep for a garage sale on Friday till then!

Haha, I second the video Josha!