windy, sprinty, and oops. (shakey update :)

update 928pm

I just LOVE finishing the day off with a nice banana, strawberry and blueberry protien shake! with NO sugar added :)

just yummmmmmmmmmmmmy


and I am so very happy my hair is growing out so fast! :) i think the good nutrition is working!
track was windy... I was to run 40 mins.. i did about 31.. the wind was blowing NON STOP.. like 30 mph.. at one point when i stopped to take my jacket off it literally almost blew me over!
I ran a mile..
then i did sprints.. YIKES
then
my legs were really tired.
i did a few bleachers..
and called it good enough.

my legs are still tired from those sprints!

I had a OH NO moment today! .. i was running late for a meeting.... we were meeting at chick fe la.. I asked my DD to order for me.. and only after my 3rd bite did i realize.. I was eating chicken! .. SHOOT.. i was 2 days meat free... and it totally didnt even register .. so funny. .. talk about habits ... THAT was a sure habit mode mistake LOL (OOPS)

..
..
do you ever feel like life is just soaring by and you cant stop it? some days i feel like i am holding on to the day with one hand going ... no.. wait!!!! ... it cant be (insert day) ALREADY!

..
gotta go.. supper, church, a run to the store for supplies for class tomorrow (paper mache!!! yipeeeee)

Comments