yesterday's .....and today's :) (UPDATED)

no "official" weight lifting yesterday.....I did, however walk the track with friends at the kids practice yesterday and decided to bring along some 5 and 8lb weighs. I carried the 5lbers while walking....did about a mile or so while pumping those arms a bit :)

other than that.. no official workout .. but i DID clean out our garage (yes again) and I flipped it so the workout equipment is on the opposite side it was on... all this to say.. I got quite a workout moving the smith machine, squat rack and all the weights.

UPDATE
ok.. it wasnt fast, it wasnt fun, it wasnt very much running, but... I did 3 miles. Walked most. It was on the treadmill since the winds blowing 90 to nothing here and there saying stormy weather.

but its ok. someday 3 miles walking wont feel exhausting. just gotta keep going.

I havent been feeling rested. I worked on the garage yesterday and today started painting in our Den....

I feel so out of shape.... but whats a girl to do... just gotta keep going.


i am still sore from those bleachers... :) so thats progress right?

Comments

Josha said…
yes, that's progress!! keep going!