workout DONE before 8am! woowho

ok.. our new schedule for the kids track started last friday.. so from now until next winter practice will be at 7am! ..
my alarm didnt go off .. OR i slept through it so we were ten minutes late to practice..
I ran 2 laps, then stretched, then did HIITS on the middle of the field on the grass.
I did 10 sprints and it just about killed me!
I seriously felt like i was goin to throw up on 8. 9. and 10 but i didnt :)

You know you have had a hard push yourself workout when you are exhausted before its over and feel like you will spew :) he

after than i did one more lap cool down, stretched again
and then did 10 situps folllowed by 3 sets of planks..
then track was over and we had to leave :)

I plan on doing some burpees later today

be sure and check out the challege below and join us (josha has already thrown her hat in.. and its a cute hat i mus say!)

Comments

Josha said…
how's it goin' this Friday??