yesterday and today (Never a dull moment:UPDATE)

no real workout yesterday .. I did go to track with the kids and walked about a mile.. we walked to track and back home and i also walked 2 laps... so thats something..
I felt bad all day yesterday... but feel much better today :)
I am looking forward to a nice 4 mile run with Su later this afternoon.. its a beautiful spring day! no wind! just perfect weather :)

more later :)
r


STUPID CURB!
yeah... was in the last 1/4 of a mile.. the home stretch and this stupid curb jumped out and made me twist my ankle!
i was so mad i almost cursed. almost.

so i walked home and iced it.

will ice through the night.. but its more my foot than my ankle..

makes me mad.. I am like "what am i spose to learn from all this? injury after illness after injury... I just dont get it.. when will i figure this mess out."

frustrating.

so.. got the 4 miles in .. plus another 1/2 a mile getting up there and back..
feels good to have it done...

just wish it would have ended differently.

Comments

Unknown said…
4 miles sounds great! And so does the weather. We got almost a foot of snow yesterday, but today it is warm and beautiful. I'd love to go for a walk. It's really muddy though, so who knows....
Josha said…
hello, my vegan friend...!
How's the foot today? I'm back home...yippeeeeee! Lots to do, but planning 4-5 muddy miles. I can't remember exactly where I am on my training chart! What week are you on?