5 miles FINALLY

I cant believe i finally got 5 miles done!
thought my foot was going to keep me from it
I just took it easy alllll week...
couldnt run saturday cause I was at the Texas State Homeschool Track Championships.
coundnt run yesterday cause i had a track hangover :).. (got in at 130am sat night)
and almost didnt go today
cause i didnt sleep well at all last night

but

it was amazing outside today.. we had storms come through last night.. and this afternoon it turned just awesome out..

so ..

5 miles done.

mile 1 wasnt much fun felt fat and heavy
mile 2 was better
mile 3 much better
mile 4 .. i was bookin it baby! teach that college girl to blow by me like i was nothin
and mile 5... sprint the first 1/4 of a mile.. cool down the last 3/4s

i havent felt this great in ages!

will i fall in love with running again?
I think so.

Comments

JRo said…
College girl... hahahaha

Great going! Now I just need to get out there too!
Josha said…
The Five Miler.
Yes, that's the one that does it for me too.