RAW Day 3 Recipe...YIPEE!


having another great day! So very happy!

Focus scripture for today? ....
My verse for the day :)
"Why do you spend your money on junk food,your hard-earned cash on cotton candy?
Listen to me, listen well: Eat only the best,
fill yourself with only the finest."
Isaiah 55:2 the message

It seems my house cleaning has replaced running this week.. so I am determined to get out n go for a run tonight !  will post again when I do! Also... pushups! MUST DO PUSHUPS


Above is a photo of the salad I ate for lunch today :) ... I had a few asking for the recipe.. :

On a bed of lettuce (Romain, Spinach, and Green Leaf (all organic) place half a diced avacado, 1 whole diced tomato, and sprinkle with this:
1 bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, 1 cucumber, 1 zuchini, 1 stick celery all diced! Try to use all organic.. the flavor is soooo worth paying extra!
Then top with the Organic homemade hot sauce (This is JOSHA's Recipe!!)

In blender throw in 1 large can organic diced tomotoes (drained)
half a bunch of organic cilantro
1/2 jalapeno
Blend...
Then add 1 or 2 fresh tomatoes
juice from 1/2 or 1 lime (depending on your taste)
half a small can green chilies (mild)
PULSE to blend to chunky OR blend to make smooth.. your choice :)
Then sprinkle some garlic/parsley seasoning (I use lawrys) .... just a tad n taste... :)
Thats it!  :)

The taste n hotness will depend on hot hot-fresh the stuff you use is... I havent made any two exactly the same but they are all wonderful.
You do NOT have to use organic.. today was my first time to use 90% organic and wow... amazing taste!!! I dont think I will go back to regular!

I am off to clean now... The never ending task! will update meals and workout later this evening!
Blessings!

Comments