RAW Day 1 Success....

this is my focus scripture this week :)





breakfast smoothies... the big one with pineapple is mine! :) i will be focusing on adding more bananas this had two HUGE bananas, strawberries, pineapple, cherry's, .. just yummy!


We have an "extra" fridge in our garage.. I have decided to take it over and have it be my "no excuses raw vegan fridge :) "
this is our "extra" fridge... I did a bit of cleaning last week on this one so its  pretty empty...
went to Natural Grocers! Organic kale, spinach, green leaf, bell peppers, a few bananas, celery, n more!

this is our extra fridge after relocated all fruits n veggies here and doing a bit of shopping this afternoon :)

HUGE organic spinach ... it was beautiful!

my salad topping.. red green bell pepper, cucumber, celery, zucchini

tonights supper with raw sunflower seeds sprinkled a bit ... :) it was soooo good!

Success for today! feeling great.. tired now... bedtime. Happy with my eats:

Smoothies (2 big quart jars) with 2 rice cakes each
A lara bar
a salad

My tummy is so happy!!!! i have had energy alll day! yay!

Now for Day two success tomorrow!

Comments