Raw Day 9. wow. 9.










Fast update... I am doing well... the first photo is my lunch I just finished. the second photo is my supper from last night at Jason's Deli :) ... I drizzled a bit too much dressing on it but most ended up in the bottom of the bowl anyway... It was just yummy! Those Cherry Tomatoes were AWESOME!

I am hoping to run this afternoon... the wind was over 20 mph this morning so i decided to wait... I will prob just run on our treadmill before our track practice this evening. Party tonight for DD birthday... cupcakes, homemade ice cream... i will have a SMOOTHIE :)

more later!

Comments

Sarah said…
When you find some dressings you like, post some recipes! I want to know! I REALLY don't like salads, especially as we move into winter (I get REALLY cold in winter and cold stuff doesn't appeal to me). But yours are VERY pretty!