RAW Day 6: No taste for Sad

A trip to Chilies Restaurant for my DD birthday resulted in a few surprises. 
One had to do with this:



Yes.... I had a few bites of this .. Chocolate ice cream "delight" ... To my surprise it tasted processes and chemically to me. I took a bite and had an immediate reaction that it DID NOT taste good. 

Before we left to go eat I discussed it with my husband and we decided to split a meal so I had cooked food but kept it meatless :) ... 

Its so interesting to me now aware I am now of how wonderful I feel when I eat raw...like right after I eat I have ENERGY... not bloated n heavy n full feeling... just satisfied and happy! 
So.. although I had a cooked meal... I am thrilled that i left with knowing that I actually enjoy the taste of the raw foods I have been eating. it just tastes better  :) 

Here is what happened before our trip to eat last night:
my  lunch yesterday :)    




I still have so much to learn about Raw eating and food prep... ... Like what in the world are THOSE (in the above photo?) if you know please tell me :) they are so beautiful .... were at the health store but not labeled. 

I came home with a box full on fresh organic greens :) 

I got organic apples, organic strawberries, romaine and spinach. :) Cant wait to make a beautiful salad later today for lunch! :)


I also had a wonderful orange yesterday  instead of grabbing fast food or something else that was processed. I was so good n juicy! The trick I have learned is to carry a dish towel with me cause I tend to make a mess with them while I drive :0

Ran/walked for miles this morning enjoyed time with some friends who were walking 11 miles today :) I slept in this morning and decided to come home and eat instead of running 6 like I had planned. 
I had a wonderful smoothie! 




please excuse me while I go garage sale-ing :) so fun!

Comments