Nice easy super Su run and pants on da ground.

Su and I had a nice easy run tonight.... just 2.5 miles but was great.

I am still having issues with fueling and today just couldn't seem to get my eats right... I bought gluten free bread mix yesterday and hope to make a loaf tomorrow.... Its oatmeal tonight for supper with nuts and honey and cinn.....

Arms and back are sore from 100 pushups last n ig ht!!! woowhoo.... but not as sore as I wanted them to be... so I will be increasing to 150 pushups .. will do those on Thursday :)

I MUST buy new pants... ran in my old nike pants (see in this photo) and they were just falling down as i ran tonight! I can't believe my medium running SPANDEX pants are falling down!

 This is from last fall (i think)








this is from 2night
dont know if you can see how loose fitting they are in the legs here.....
This is a horrible photo from tonight... makes my butt and legs look like an old lady!!! ha baggie butt!

can someone say "pants on da ground!"





here is a side view.... saggy bottom butt! ha


hoping to order some new ones this weekend! :)

... now i am off to eat supper and relax!

Comments

Josha said…
Hey, Bags! Great job on the fitness front! didn't chat with ya all day...missed ya!