2010 Fashion show of progress :)

Hello! :) I have been meaning to post for a few days but have been busy : ) 

I went shopping with my hubby a few weeks ago and got some winter clothes. This summer my hubby made me get rid of all my winter clothes becasue they were way too big :) So I had nothing but sweatshirts and long johns .... hehe...
Here's a few photos of some of the outfits I got..

I love my new boots (i got two pair)... I love the fact I can wear any shoe without arch supports or aching feet!!!! woowhooo to being 60plus lbs lighter to make your feet happy!!!!
above is a black sweater dress... and my other new boots :)

Here is my hubby looking HOT in his "I love Ruth" tshirt :) ... .. he says its too tight.. i say it PERFECT :)
below is sweater dress #2 ... with big collar and buttons :)..

and here is a better shot of my other new boots... with three inch heals... not as high as I really like but they are fun!... and my tall daughter.. now towering over me even with boots on! :)

yesterday i had a GREAT 4.5 miler... sore today from it.. i tried to push hard...
today will be zumba via the computer and pushups..... :)

my eats are going great... tummy is happy with gluten free
i watched this video i wanted to share too....I will post more thoughts on this video later :)



off to track practice :)
cya!

Comments

Josha said…
my favorite post of the year! So fun...cute you, cute hubby, cute (tall) baby girl! I almost felt like I got to see ya in person! :)