yike a ramma (UPDATE)

just finished a killer workout

leg extensions
leg curls
squats
20 bicurls with light weight just to get warmed up for
ONE HUNDRED PUSHUPS!

yes. 100 mens pushups done.... not all at once... set of 20 then set of 15 then set of 12.... until all i could do was 7 in a row.....a min or less rest in between sets

I didnt know pushups could make you feel like you can throw up.... :)

arms are shaking... legs are wobbly...

guess it was a good workout.

Now to go have fun at track practice with the kids! woowhooo!

OH MY GOODNESSSSS!!!!!
just home from track practice... ran sprints.... leg workout before made the sprints interesting..... now I am officially super d duper giggly and prob wont be able to walk tomorrow...

also..

I FELL DOWN!!!
yep.. tripped like i was a contestant on WIPE OUT!!!!  I have a strawberry on my knee now and think i jammed my toe :(
the coolest thing is that one of the moms and a little 6 year old precious girl was right there with me and saw the whole thing!... the little girls said "you ok?" I said " YEAH" ... she said "its ok.... i feel down today too!"
sometimes in life you just need to be told its ok I know how you feel :)

Comments