now THATS better!!!!

I always loved running... it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs.
Jesse Owens



GREAT run tonight. 4.5 miler. Dispite the wind. I hate the wind... durn wind... i would rather run in 28 degree weather than 70 degree and 18-20 mph wind. The wind here when it gets going doesnt stop.. we are windy all week ... bummer.

It's crazy the difference in todays run and my last 4 miler.
one reason it was better is because i am not sore from lifting and pushups :)
the other reason is because I ate lots of carbs before I went.

I think a big issue I am having with no energy on runs has mostly to do with fuel. The gluten thing has thrown me off... I know its a process and will take me a while to figure out what and how to fuel myself... but I think last week I simply wasnt getting enough carbs for my runs.

will be working this week on finding a balance of fuel and exercise.

The other cool thing is my "easy" run pace is increasing.. which is nice. slow and steady improvement!!!!

After my run I stretched really really well, then did 10 pushups and 50plus leg lifts.

OH... and I went shopping yesterday......stay tuned for a Fashion Show of Progress :)

If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run.
John Bingham

Comments

Josha said…
i've said it before....too bad you don't like bananas!