side stitch ab workout :)

so. the whole coaching and training thing really really does get in the way of MY workouts.. but.. you know its not like i am NOT moving... but still.. i need to get in MY stuff....
tonight i didnt get on the mill until 9pm.....after a quick 1 mile with sprints.. i began some abwork.. in which i gave myself side stiches.. YES from abwork! ... that was when i was doing Crazy Frog hipups! .. ha..

doing you think i would ever develop a 6 pack? its doubtful because of baby belly skin.. but i am going to give it my best shot! ...

miss my 3 and 5 mile run this weekend.. YIKES.. but got some mileage in with the half gang...

I will just stick to my schedule .. with a 3 miler tomorrow.. (hopefully get up early in the morning and get it done!).. and then my 100 pushups is a must do!


OH and on the coaching note... OH MY am i LOVING It! .. LOVE IT!... what a blessing it is to my life!!!! :) such great kids and such great woman training for the half! soo excited!

Comments

fleming Fab 5 said…
I just watched your starting over video. Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing!!