The plan for today :) (UPDATE)

the past few days have been great. The temps here have been my idea of perfect running weather :) ... now if this durn wind would stop! urgh.

I havent had a good run in a few days. I plan to go today for Easter :) and hopefully spend some nice relaxing 4 or 6 miles celebrating Easter with a run and quiet time with God instead of eating Ham and candy all day :)

I have managed to get some ab work in and pushups in the last few days .. so that is good :)

More later after my fun run later today :)

UPDATE
ok.. real fast before i go to bed
had a GREAT super fantastically magnifisant run tonight :) 6 miles.. mostly running... mostly tired at the end... but had 3 runner highs (gotta love it) where three times i felt like i could run FOREVER... bestest run in a long long long time :) I am love with running all over again:)
I did see my sister! she did 4.5 miles... and a friend (julie) who was walking.. I was o so happy to see julie that i screamed (and it was really loud cause ihad my headphones on and music blastin) "JUUUUUUUULLIIEEEEEE".... at her as i passed and gave her quick hi five >> LOL... she said on my fb that i made her want to walk faster.. well.. i am sure it was because I SCARED HER TO DEATH! LOL
i met up with my sis at the track and did some abwork and stretching and laughing...

ah.. running is the BEST MEDICINE! wow.. i feel fantastic!

more tomorrow
oh enough about me.... .how was YOUR run????

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ruthie, I had a look at your updated journey video! AMAZING Woman, you are!! I have posted it on my facebook so more can see!
you rock!!!!
Ruthie said…
cool Suzette.. thanks for sharing it :) Its funny how those before pictures I use to hide away and never want anyone to see are out there for the "world" to view :) ... I hope and pray my story encourages others to start over again :)