Wanna Feel out of shape?

(I heart my new pink and black shorts)

Try a few sprints.


YIKES


THAT WAS KILLER

my plan said to do 5 400 meter sprints... well.. I didnt want to go to the track all alone... so i ran around campus and just ran what I figured was close to 400 meters. Well... I started out really well... and at the end... i was only going about 200 meters before walking. The Plan said to do 5k pace .. but I couldnt resist just RUNNNNNNING as fast as i could! .. until I was going to pass out!

so.. I ended up doing 6 sprints .. the first 3 were close to 400 meters...

I ran so hard i got a side stitch... which is goooooood.. means I pushed it a bit :)

I came home and did ab work... 40 incline sit ups, followed by 40 leg lifts, followed by 8 minutes of "ab dancing" to some dance music :) ......abs---SHOT... ...

i will do pushups later tonight. but if i am just too exhausted ... i will save those for tomorrow...

Comments

Josha said…
oh yes. I felt out of shape the day before. Sprints for me too. And 400's at difficult but not sprint speed are sooooooo hard. I'd way rather sprint as hard as I can for a shorter distance.