run and pushup fun


got a morning run in today :) I ran 2.5 miles outside and it was AMAZING outside! wind 2 mph and temp in low 50s. I loved it. I actually over dressed and my tummy started hurting (more on that later) so i headed home and finished another mile on the treadmill. The last mile on the mill was sprint work :) I felt great afterward .

The photo above is after I finished my 101 pushups for today :) I did a set of 20, rest, 15 rest, 15 rest, 15 rest, 10 rest, 10 rest, 10 rest, 6 done :) for a total of 101. My arms are shot. but I can tell i am getting stronger. :) I am actually starting to LOVE pushups! (who thought that would ever happen!) I love the work of it, i love the cardio effect and i love the way its changing the look of my arms and yes.. my chest. :)

as far as my tummy issue... yes.. i made homemade bbq pizza last night. I ate only one and half peices but that was enough cheese to make my tum tum not happy. So.... I am steadily getting use to the idea that cheese as well as milk are not my friend :)... its all good. I dont need the extra calories anywho. :)

Ok... so thats if for now.... I gotta go be a homeschooling mom now :) see you next time!
r

Comments

Kim said…
Good for you! I used to LOVE pushups as well, and I think you are gonna motivate me to tackle them again...along with everything else you are motivating me to do! Thanks! You are doing great; what an example and encouragement to others!
Anonymous said…
love it! you are rockin'!