get the lead out workout update :)

oh man. LEAD
thats what I felt like today

L E A D

but dispite my leadness I was determined to run

2miles is all I could muster... I never felt good... but time did pass quickly on the treadmill thanks to netflix and Torchwood.. a BBC show i just started watching.. not sure about it... but will give it a go.
After my run I did lots and lots of abs... leg  lifts, side leg lifts and planks... enough to feel sore a few hours later.. to tomorrow should be interesting.

have had sleeping issues because of not on the right time... as my husband said "we have car lag" ha

also.. having low blood pressure issues and actually go dizzy when jogging at track practice today :(.. so tomorrow is a increase my water intake kinda day.... :)

happy i got my lead out and worked it even if it was on the treadmill. :)

OH and I did my 1 days of the 12 days of Christmas Challenge.. did you? :)


and by the way... found this on my gluten intolerance search

Comments

The Warrior Suz said…
way to get the lead out!
It's about time our butts got unleaded! lol.
smartwool said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.