(UPDATE) broken arm, virus and 24 degrees OH MY

Well..
sorry for no 12 days of Christmas post yesterday. I had to teach at co-op and with that plus my 11 year old with broken arm/casting appointment and also having a virus on top of that.... ugh.. its been a crazy few days!!

A cold front came through and its cold out today... I really reallly need to reset my mental game plan for this winter. Going to sunny California and then back here to cold Texas kinda put a damper on my wanting to run outside. But... i will get it back.... just have to get the right mind set. :) I am ready for my new running pants to come in so I can be excited about well... new running pants LOL ha.

I plan on 3 miles at least today... even if it has to be on the treadmill...

I will post after my run! :) (and today's 12 days of Christmas too!)

hope to get to the health food store today.... gluten free stuff and vit c  :)

UPDATE.......
I got a 2 miler in.. not 3 but close :)
I also did abwork and legs.... feeling sore already so thats good.

We had track practice today at noon and it was pretty cold... so cold it was the first time I layered up correctly and i was nice and toasty! It brought back all those memories of happy runs out in the snow and freezing temps! .... i was reminded.... I CAN DO THIS! .... so...... a great day for my spirits!! woowhooo!

Comments

Josha said…
ugh
I'm sick
I wrote a long post for my blog and it disappeared
ugh