christmas day run

Have a Merry Christmas Run!!!
 Had a great COLD but great 2.5 miler today... I wanted to run farther but my tummy didnt co-0perate... YES>. it was Christmas eve and yes I watch a movie and ate popcorn and candy.... and yes it was fun and yes thats why my stomach was mad at me :)

and YES... I am doing it again today.. because today is Christmas and I get to eat whatever I wanna :) even if it'll mess my tummy up :) ... so there!

So.. back to the great run. yes it was COLD... close to freezing... ice on the ground and a wind a blowin... but i was excited to get out and try my new brooks running pants I bought last week.... this shot I have just the tights on... I have another pair I took off when I got home that are looser that go on top :)... I loved them! :)
the Jacket is adidas  and it was GREAT!

so.. have yourself a Merry Christmas!!! I am off to finish watching the King and I with the family and then we will go see Christmas lights and drink homemade wassel --aka nothin but sugar LOL :)

I am gettin geared up and excited for the 13.1 training! happy to run in cold and feel so warm and cozy... YES I can do this again this year!!! :) woowhooo

Comments

Josha said…
Yay for you! Runnin' on Christmas!
I'm heading to brownfield and midland for a few days...I'm sure I won't get to run. Will try to get some push ups and stuff in!