A run to remember

Dec 21st run in 70 degree weather! woowhoo!



FINALLY!

a run to make me remember why I live running so much! 4.5 miler done! It wasn't my fastest, it wasnt anywhere close to where I was before I went galavanting across the southwest... but it was 4.5 miles!!! :) and it FELT GOOOOOOOD!

woowhoo!

I felt bad all day yesterday and didnt figure it out until about 730pm that it was my blood sugar URGH.. when when I get this all figured out. ???  I thought I had eaten enough carbs yesterday but I guess my body though differently. Such a balancing act......

On the foods update... I tried some Udi's bread last night and it was really good.  I also had a friend bring over some starter to make some gluten free homemade bread so hopefuly i can have some for Christmas day :)

Hubby still not well, the water heater  which was leaking is now replaced (he and his dad  did it eventhough they both felt bad :( ... now to get cause up on laundry folding and
OH YEAH
we have done 0 Christmas shopping. traveling and being sick for  a week kinda put a damper on shopping....
oh my.

ok... all for now..

how are yall doing?????

Comments

Unknown said…
I love a great run! Glad you had fun. Hope you get the shopping done, I just did mine today!