it ZIPPED UP! Wedding Dress Challenge Update

update: just finished my pushups.... I did 14, 14. 10, 10, and maxed out at 15... all with about a minute in between. When I first saw the plan for today i was like uhoh.. no way i can do that.. but to my surprise i felt strong up until the last 10 :) I can tell the program is working... feels great to be feeling stronger.
I also took the test for the situp challenge... I did between 35 and 40 (i lost count).. shoot.... so i will retake the test tomorrow..... will let you know how it goes.... anyone want to join me?????

********************

OH MY GOODNESS.... IT ZIPPED UP! IT ZIPPED UP!
IT ZIPPED UP!!!!!

Here are the before photos and photos from today !

October 2nd 2009

Feb 15 2010

Feb 15 2010

Before Oct 2 2009

Feb 15, 2010

Before Oct 2 2009

Feb 15, 2010

June 9 1990

TODAY!
Its still a tad tight but it feels soooo good to know I have been making progress! I will continue to work towards a looser fit on my dress but will not try it on again until JUNE 1st (8 days before my 20th anniversary!)

wow.

it really zipped.

Comments

Sarah said…
You go girl! Wow...looking awesome!
I am soooo behind on reading blogs (I hope to catch up someday) but I HAD to jump ahead and congratulate you. You look amazing. Congratulations! Almost 20 years later and it fits. I can see the pride on your face. Wonderful! That is the best anniversary present you could give your self. Good Health! Way To Go!
Julia said…
Fantastic! I would love to fit back into my wedding dress. You look awesome :)
Josha said…
LOOK AT U!!!!
You look lean and mean, Ruthie Machine!
And the bow...well, I can't say enough about the big booty bow.
Amy said…
Congratulations!!! You have made amazing progress!
ShirleyPerly said…
I think you look better NOW than you did before, actually. CONGRATS!!!
Anonymous said…
Ruthie, that is so awesome!! I knew you could do it!! and I know you aren't done yet!! keep it going girl!! woohooo!