pushups and superbowl eats

had a great workout at track practice at noon this morning... a 20 min run and aerobics-stretching :)
tonight we did our second day of pushups... I did

10, 12, 8, 8, and maxed out at 13 with 90 sec. rest in between...

It felt good but I can tell i will be sore tomorrow :) Its sinking in that one day soon i WILL do 100 pushups. .... i just gotta keep up the workouts and know it will get me there :) I cannot even imagine really doing 100 in a row... so it will be fun to see if i will actually make it :)


-- on the eats front.. I DID have some super bowl food yesterday... not a lot but enough to feel i had a free meal :)... I did make one rule... which was to drink only water ... i think that helped me a lot not to over do it and to make me feel better tummy wise :)... As far as sweets I had three oreos and a few peanut m&ms. Cool thing is.. I only ate 3 Os and the other cool thing is this morning i wasnt craving sugar. I havent craved sugar allll day.
what a great feeling that is :)...
of course I did have a bit of a tummy ache.. which i expected.. but it wasnt as bad as i thought :)

the farther away I get from my first day with no table sugar-sweets.. the better I am feeling!
the CRAZY thing is
I have literally become addicted to oranges! sliced and quartered of course :)not peeled.

I ate FOUR the other day!


and just talking about it right now...

I have to have another!...

Orange you glad you checked in with my blog????

Comments

Now that's a good addiction that have!!
Erin said…
I am addicted to Oranges too!!! I have to have them! They are the only thing sweet enough to curb my sugar cravings.

PS you are amazing! I'm trying to follow your example. I'm just not gutsy enough to blog about it!
Josha said…
mmmmmm! Oranges!
I am glad I checked in as a matter of fact.
RunKathyRun said…
I love, love, love fruit and could probably live on it. Way to go on the push-ups; they are tough, but oh so good for you!