its official (UPDATE)


six miles today with the ladies ....

gotta get my weekly runs back this coming week...

a sick boy and little sleep does put a damper on my running.. but i feel better this morning after we both slept most of the night! :)

and Its official..
I am registered for the Dallas Rock and Roll Half...

UPDATE:
6 miles done!
I ran and then ran FAST and walked and ran and ran FAST and walked...
I was pooped when i was done... but oh it felt GREAT!
the weather?? snow yesterday today 65 degrees and sunny :) I LOVE me west texas weather!

ok..
hot date with the hubby ... gotta go get myself spruced up :)

Comments

EricaH said…
Congratulation!!! I was so close to registering for the San Diego RnR Half yesterday but then I chickened out the whole no refunds no transfer just makes it so final but maybe i will get up the nerve to do it today. I can't wait for the race report.
Ruthie said…
yeah... i signed up for a san antonio rock and roll full marathon a few years ago and ended up with a back injury and couldnt go... i was out over 100 bucks! its sucked.

this time I waited a bit longer just four weeks away.. planning on staying injury free this time :)
Unknown said…
i cant wait to hear how it goes!
Unknown said…
I bet that is going to be an awesome race.
Amy said…
Congratulations on signing up for the half - I'm going to do the Brussels one in May - for charity! Now if only the weather would improve so I could get my runs in - so tired of this snow!
Josha said…
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”
-karen ravn
RunKathyRun said…
Congratulations on signing up for the half; I love half marathons!