Tech, and ten miler plan

Here are a few photos from the Indoor track meet at Texas Tech our kids ran in this past Saturday.
The team did GREAT
and I had a GREAT time on top of all of it!


Here coach and I are waiting for another heat to start :)












Here is a shot of the "bubble" .... its the Indoor track and field complex.... pretty cool!











Here is my DD (in lane 8) getting ready to start the 400 meter dash... she is in 7th grade..... running against highschool girls.... I am just a tad proud of her :) She was great!


(if you look in the photo to the right you will see a girl running .... that is the race prior to my daughters finishing up)

We had a 5th grade girl run in the mile ... she did GREAT! She beat 29 highschool girls! I am sure she would have done even better than that if the high schoolers werent so pushie shovie at the beginning :)....

What a GREAT day ! cant wait to do it again!


I have decided to wait prob until Thursday to do my 10 miles. I will run tomorrow on the treadmill (as it is to snow here tomorrow :(.. spring, spring.. where are you????

I did aerobics with the track team today at noon... with some lunges thrown in.. :)was great! tonight will be more pushups! so stay tuned...

I am of to clean up a glass that the boys just managed to break... :).. seems like we break 5 a week LOL

Comments

Congrats to the kids! You have reason to be proud!
Unknown said…
I bet you guys had a blast at the track. It looks very cool. Good luck on the ten!