10 miler postponed

too tired to do my ten miles today
thankful my sweet boy is feeling better and I slept about 7 hours last night (with one coughing interruption at 3am)

my run will be tomorrow or tuesday I am really looking forward to it and wishin i had the energy to go do it today
I want to be well rested before running... today I will go and have fun at our 10miler half marathon groups meet up and get inspired to finish mine :) after that... its rest time

the track meet was AMAZING yesterday.. the kids did fantastic! I will post some pictures from that tonight or tomorrow

Comments

Amy said…
Sometimes, as a Mom, you just need to take a break. Good that you recognized that for yourself! Hope you have a great week with all healthy kids!
I agree sometimes the most needed workout is a little rest!