group 8 miler, saddle sore and smorgasbord (UPDATE)

Had our long run meet up today with the first time half marathoners group. the gals did GREAT! It was an 8 miler. Soooo happy they all finished so strong! :)
While they walked or ran I rode my bike around from one gal to the next.... I would ride a long side and visit and see how they were doing and then go check on the next gal .... it was great fun and reminded me how much I like to ride :)

I did about 5 miles on the bike...
now i am saddle sore :) ha

we didnt do our pushups last night... I was still sore from wednesday... so we will do them tonight

I am off to get ready for a Swedish Smorgasbord ... :)( pictures later)




UPDATE..

smorgasbord was great. lots of food i couldnt eat :)... I did take a bite or two of some but just a taste.... but the people were great and lots of history there too :)

there were S shaped cookies (for Switzerland I suppose).. YES.. I ate it.. it was yummy. not tooo sweet.. but buttery :) ...








no pushups tonight.. will for sure tomorrow (maybe during the superbowl:) but I REALLLY wanted to give the bell rope a few good tugs ... but i didnt.



i am saddle sore in a major way from riding today... tomorrow will be interesting for sure.

Comments

Josha said…
cute, cute you! Your biking around all the marathoners sounds like fun! You just need some loud music and a crazy wig!!