duck duck gooooose!


I decided to let track practice be my workout out today
ran and did aerobics (lots of jumping) for an hour or so.. and finished up with a game of duck duck goose!
I got picked 3 times ... and so got sprint work in...yikes!!!!

duck duck goose isnt for kids anymore... its a great workout!

did my 3 day of pushups......did 11, 15, 9, 9 and maxed out with 13... felt good :)

thats all i have time for..
spose to snow here tomorrow..
might have ta go for a run out in it :)

cya!

Comments

Amy said…
I used to love that game - never thought of it as a workout!
Josha said…
oooooo, do you ever play red rover? or redlight/greelight? toilet tag?-like freeze tag, but when you are tagged, you squat and stay that way with your hand up until someone flushes you...sprints and squats.