update-- Marathon plan!

I have been gone so long.... sorry. I have been working out and trying as I might to eat correctly but its been a challenge. ...

OK.. so here we go.

First, this week i will focus on increasing my greens again. My goals is ONE salad a day! (this along with two smoothies a day! :)




I am hoping this will get me back in the habit of loving salads again like I use too :)

OK... so I want to train for another full! I thought I wouldnt be able to do it on Jan 1 but I just used
 this: PLAN and adjusted the mileage to leave off the second 20 miler.... so this is what my mileage will look like :

Sept 10th 8 miles
Sept 17th .. 9 miles
Sept 24th .. 6 miles
Oct 1st.. 11 miles
Oct 8th .. 12 miles
Oct 15th .. 9 miles
Oct 22nd 14 miles
Oct 29th 15 miles
Nov 5th Half marathon
Nov 12th 17 miles
Nov 19th 18 miles
Nov 26th 13 miles
Dec 3rd  20 miles
Dec 10th 12 miles
Dec 17th 20 miles
Dec 24th 8 miles
Jan 1 26.2

We will see how realistic it is... I am open to changing it up.. and figure the most challenging will be the two 20 milers in december because of weather and traveling... If anything else I will just push it to Feb :)



Here's a shot from my run this morning..  its the indoor track a the new rec and wellness center on the campus where my hubby works..... I did a mile and a half around it then headed outside. The track was great until the last two laps and my hip started hurting... :( too much turning (its a 200 meter track) OH and my workout was done before 630am!

Life is busy.. but I will try to post everyday to keep me going... I will put my long run calendar on the side bar soon!


Happy running!






















Comments

Josha said…
whoooooohoooooooo!
Exciting stuff! Did I tell you that we are going to disneyworld?? we leave the 17th.
Other than that...I may shoot for another half....
must ponder this