GLORIOUS FIVE MILE RUN!! YAY!!

I have been struggling. My runs have been forced, filled with neg. mindset and I have been feeling very sluggish and slothish.  .... I knew eventually I would have a run that made me remember why I love it so. Today was the day! SOOOOO HAPPY!!!

I found myself literally smiling as I ran. It was beautiful out this morning. I started about 515am. The stars were beautiful, the air was cool and the humidity was wonderful.. with a slight hint of fog in the air! I was doubtfull when I started that I would make it 5 miles. I wanted to do atleast 4 with no walking breaks. I ended up running all but about 300m of the whole 5 mile! I was relaxed, not worried about time and focused on finding the joy in what I was doing. I had happy music going in my ears and the thought of how great it will feel to say I completed 5 miles today :)




Yes... 54 degrees! about 50 degrees cooler than last week! L O L. .....

now time to go workout those biceps and triceps :)  :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Very cool! Falling in love with running again is an awesome thing! So glad you had a great run.
Jenn said…
I just love your blog. It shows me the possibility of things in my own life. Thank you :)