This weeks plan and earphones that dont quit


We had a great Cross Country meet yesterday! The kids ran GREAT! To see so many kids run with such heart and determination is so inspiring! From one of our highschool runners going the extra mile by running along side a 8th grade girl she didnt know to encourage her to finish, to the image you see above, the day was amazing. This picture shows part of our team cheering on one of the boys varsity runners. He completed the 3 mile course and did it using his crutches and leg braces. He has done this every year we have competed in this meet. Talk about inspiring! Talk about strength, endurance and determination! I. Love. it.

Below is my running plan for the week. I am having to adjust days and order of runs to fit with my life. Trying to squeeze it all in and get the rest day I need before our next meet. :)


Week 2 plan:
Sunday: 5 miles
Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday: 5 mile
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: 9 miles
Friday: rest
Saturday: cross country meet

On the headphone front, I am still very happy with the Auria headphones I reviewed a few months ago. They have held up very well! Friday I thought they were ruined as they accidentally got washed in the washer! My DD decided to plug them in and give them a try anyway... and to our surprise THEY STILL WORKED! ..  NO WAY?! .. but, yes.  I am so happy, and so impressed.

Ok, so.. how bout a bit of inspiration? Ever feel like your too old to start a running program? Think again! :) 










Above is 35 and older steeplechase Masters Track and Field Event. As you watch you will hear them say one woman is legally blind. wow. 























Comments