Run? Who me? YES YES YES I DID!!!



It's been MONTHS since my last run... it's been prob 9 months since I ran 2 miles. I cannot remember when my last run was.... I have been a heartbroken runner most of this year. I was angry first, then in denial, then depressed... I am soooo thankful for dancing and the fact that dancing didn't hurt these past months like running did. Running has hurt since December of last year... When I started having issues with my foot... Heal spur, and finally finding relief from my chiropractor who discovered the reason I could never stretch enough to fix my issue. ...... My tibia was out of place! 

Anyway .. Back to today

I RAN

I RAN I RAN I RAN I RAN

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY. 











RAN. 



2 miles on the treadmill AND NO PAIN. 


NO PAIN. 

NO




PAIN.



I am holding on to hope that tomorrow morning I will not wake up with foot pain... Tomorrow morning I will wake up pain free just like I am now.... 

Holding my breath that this is a new beginning for me. 

I have missed running horribly. 

I want it back. 


It's nice to have hope again. 

Comments