Update :)

I know, I know, I told you all I would post here more!  Good grief life is just busy these days and I need to just make the time to sit and blog at least a few times a week.

This past week was filled with Halloween Zumba plus a TEEN party at my house :) Lots of fun!
I am actually happy October is over.... was getting a bit tired of Thriller! Ha.. I am excited to get back to some Latin and other international moves for class.

I am currently working on getting my thoughts laid out for a Womens Event I will be speaking at this next Saturday. I am so excited, as nervous at the same time! As I sit here preparing I simply cannot believe what God has done with my life. I flash back easily to my years of struggle and am so thankful I am where I am today. I am beyond blessed and soooo excited to do what I can to help others find health and fitness in their life.

I have been teaching 6 times a week and doing Personal Training as well so my weeks are busy. Next semester I am looking to reorganize my schedule so I can be home in larger longer chunks of time so I can be more organized with homeschooling and house responsibilities. Balance is always a challenge.

I am very excited about the GroupX Support Group we started last week. We connect with each other via Group Text and help encourage and support each other to come to class as well staying motivated. Next Monday the ladies will weigh and measure as a part of our Trim The Turkey Challenge for the month of November!  (If you attend my classes and would like to be part of this group please message me your phone number and I would be happy to add you to our group)  :)

On the Foot Front (remember my heal spur and other issues) .... I have experienced VERY LITTLE pain over the past 6 weeks! I am soooooo excited! could it be some running might be in my future? I saw someone running yesterday and said out loud "I am glad I dont run anymore, dancing is way more fun"... but when I woke up this morning and the air was crisp and cool and very little wind I had the strong urge to go for a few miles ..... the Desire to run will fluctuate I am sure.... but I still have the 50 miler on my 50th birthday I would LOVE to do. I do miss the alone time, the solitude.


I promise to have a Celiacs post completed soon....

until next time



Comments