Me? Key note speaker? Yes. Wow.



Yesterday morning was surreal. Yesterday morning I stood before 100 or so women from 15 years old to great grandmas, we danced, we punched, we clapped, we jumped for joy, then... I tried to tell my part of my story as well as I could. 

Many many things were perfect about yesterday's event, but as I have had some time for all to sink in I keep feeling there were so many things I left unsaid that I wanted to say. This was my first time to be a key note speaker, my first time speaking at a church's event, and my first time using a power point presentation and wireless mic. I think for the first time I did pretty good. I prayed over n over that God would be heard and I wouldn't get in the way...hopefully the Spirit took over where I was lacking. 

I have lots of thoughts I had to leave out, mostly because of time and partly because I left my notes in my bag and didn't want to leave the stage, so I just winged it. LOL. 

WHAT I DO KNOW
it's still strange to watch people watch my transformation video 

EVERYONE wants to be healthier and more fit and we all need hope and inspiration to keep going! 

If I speak again anytime soon I will make sure two things are more prominent, how we really can  change others and the little secrets I have learned about these amazing bodies God made for us. 


Was it perfect? No
Am I ok with that? Yes

So blessed and amazed at what God has done with my journey and I pray he will continue to help me encourage and support others along their own inspiring journeys! 

Comments