Update... Foods frustration some times I wanna pity party

Pity party post

Ok so first my detox went pretty well... Except for the fact I needed to plan ahead better to have more ripe fruit etc...

Eating mostly raw vegan is nice... But it's difficult for me to stay that way...

I think more than anything I have yet to fully work thru the emotions of being a celiac.

Seriously... Sometimes it just sucks...

I mean I am thankful I found an answer to my exhaustion, stomach aches, hair loss, painful other things (the list goes on and on)

But somedays

IT SUCKS

everywhere I go ... Anything I eat I have to question what it will do to me... Not is is good for me or healthy or taste good or am I in the mood for it... But WILL THIS MAKE ME SICK

imagine that... Food... Making you sick.

Imagine 99% of items in the grocery store making you ill.

THEN
There are the moments when you just want a small taste of some thing because some e else is going on and on about how wonderful it tastes... And so you taste it .... Amd just the one taste.. MAKES U SICK


See

That sucks.


That's my life now....

So somedays I want a pity party... Not everyday and not even once a week...

I have to be ok with it being hard sometimes... I have to be ok with missing the foods I LOVED
THE FOODS THAT COMFORTED ME, CALMED ME, AMD SHOWED ME LOVE...
I have to let go ....
BECAUSE IT WAS KILLING ME.

BUT SOMETIMES I STILL WANT A PITY
PARTY.

my life forever and always will be explaining to waitresses, or looking up of I can, or wondering if I could make it GF...

I wil be 80 years old some day still explaining...
And that makes me tired.

.......
I really do love the fact I have energy I have my hair and I don't wake up multiple times in the middle of the night thinking I had the flu.. Only to realize it was gluten.

..
Pity party over.


Comments