13.1 DONE! UPDATED
Dark isnt the word for what it was out there this morning. It was a tad cool so i wore my night life jacket... by mile and half I was HOT!.... Perfect weather for running or sleeping in a hammock (which i plan to do later today) low 70s (like 72) no wind- over cast ...... but 88% humidity which is HI for here. I grew up on the coast of texas and wozer if felt like texas coast this morning! By the time I was done I was DRENCHED in sweat... nothing evaporated. NOTHING. every crook and cranny was sweaty. and boy did I ever stink! thankful for the lighting! :) . thankful for God's word etched in stone! So this is how it went down. mile one.. great mile 2.. great but hot mile 3.. took off jacket and then great mile 4... this song came on and I cried. Thinking of all my girls going to do their halfs on saturday and those who have already done them and those who wish they could. Mile 5 .... OH GLORIOUS MILE FIVE... .LOVE LOVE LOVE MILE FIVE... run...


Comments
And also, even though a year has passed and we are supposed to grow older, you look younger than last year.
you look so great! young and fit.